Richard R. Lotenfoe, MD, Fellow of the American College of Surgeons and Board Certified Urological Surgeon in Celebration, Florida.
Dr. Richard R. Lotenfoe is the Founder of Urology Health Solutions Inc., CEO of Innovative Technologies, LLC, and Principal Investigator for Discovery Clinical Trials. He is regarded by many of his fellow surgeons as a pioneer in Urology in the State of Florida and the United States. Since establishing his Florida practice in 1999, he has been firmly committed to embracing minimally invasive and super minimally invasive technologies and perfecting the latest urological surgical techniques. Since 1994 he has been one of a select group of Urological Surgeons in the United States skilled enough to offer the most state of the art surgical procedures to his patients, which improve surgical outcomes, while minimizing pain and discomfort associated with traditional surgeries.
As a frontrunner in urological surgical techniques, Dr. Lotenfoe is proud to offer the following innovative procedures, which are performed by only a select group of urologists nationwide:
- Cryoablation of the prostate: Minimally invasive, highly effective outpatient treatment for prostate cancer.
- Focal Cryoablation of the prostate: Treatment of only the part of the prostate that is involved with cancer, sparing the nerve(s), minimizing side effects from the treatments; Less sexual dysfunction, less urinary control problems.
- HIFU: a minimally invasive revolutionary outpatient same day procedure for prostate cancer and prostate enlargement with minimal or no blood loss that destroys prostate tissue while preserving the nerve bundles around the prostate without radiation or surgical incisions.
- Laser vaporization of the prostate (Greenlight Laser procedure): A high powered laser treatment for prostate enlargement with minimal or no bleeding or pain and almost immediate improvement of prostate symptoms done as a same day outpatient.
- Sacral Nerve Modulation (Interstim Therapy): Minimally invasive outpatient treatment of certain forms of bladder dysfunction by placing electrodes and a pacemaker-like device near the nerves that help control the bladder.
- No scalpel, no needle vasectomy:
Read more about Dr. Richard Lotenfoe M.D. on Vasectomy.com